This Fi-Streem pretreament cartridge is a simple pretreatment system for Fi-Streem glass stills. The use of pretreated water increases purity and decreases cleaning of glass stills. The cartridge is ideal for small volume, pressure applications, and can remove organics and inorganics from water. The cartridge life capacity is indicated by resin color change at two windows in the cartridge.
- Contains high quality ion exchange resin
- Water purity indicated by resin color change at two 'windows' in casing
- Will produce water quality as high as 0.1uS cm conductivity
- Lower cost alternative
- Ideal for small volume, non-pressure applications and pretreatment of Fi-Streem Stills
- Contains activated carbon to remove organics and chlorine from feedwater
- Two year shelf life
- Optional wall mount system available (AY0012-2)
- Physical Dimensions: 17 x 3 x 3''
- Operating Weight: 3 lbs
- Operating Inlet Pressure: 75 Maximum
- Inlet Connection: ½’’ ID tubing