The standard for ASTM type I water is 18.0 meg Ω/cm and TOC levels of 50ppb or less. The new LabStrong™ Rapids™ Type I Water Purification System meets these levels however, recent testing shows it can also EXCEED the standard! Dependent on your feed water quality and maintenance of the system, the Rapids™ can reach RESISTIVITY levels of up to 18.2 meg Ω/cm and TOC levels as low as 5ppb or less!
If you have been on the search for a new lab water purification system that will:
- Meet and can exceed ASTM type I standards
- Produce up to 2 liters/minute
- User friendly and easy to use/maintain
- Displays real time resistivity
- Features a stand-by mode to help save energy, while still recirculating water
- …and is AFFORDABLE
You can stop your search for your next piece of water purification laboratory equipment because the Rapids™ is what you have been looking for!
- Can exceed ASTM type I standards
- Graphical touchscreen with easy to follow prompts for installation and maintenance
- Robust video library of ‘How-To’ videos for installation, cartridge installation, and maintenance.
- Over the phone Technical Assistance
- Is affordable upfront - list price is $4,195
- Continues to be affordable with cartridge kits ranging from $593 - $694 with high quality-never recycled-resins.
Contact us at 563-588-8900 or email@example.com to order or to get more information.