LabStrong Replacement for Barnstead D8901
The LabStrong D8901LS hose nipple cartridge is comparable to the Thermo Scientific™ Barnstead™ D8901 cartridge. Side-by-side testing shows fantastic results for purity and longevity. The HN Dyed High Capacity (Two-Bed) Replacement Deionization Cartridge is used with hose nipple, non-pressure applications.
The cartridge includes a 3/8 inch hose barbed connection on each end. The cartridge life capacity is indicated by resin color change. The resin color will change from purple to light brown, which indicates that the cartridge is exhausted. The water purification cartridge provides outstanding quality you expect from your water system at a low cost. The cartridge is an economical alternative for all laboratories and is ideal for small volume applications.
LabStrong takes extra care in sealing our water purification cartridges multiple ways, ensuring exceptional quality is maintained throughout the two year shelf life. Each cartridge has fitted sealing plugs/caps placed on both ends and then it is further sealed in a bag – the combination of which dramatically inhibits drying out of the resin.
- Part Number: D8901LS
- Comparable Thermo Scientific Barnstead Part Number: D8901
- Product Type: Water Purification Cartridge
- Grain Capacity: 1,867 grains
- Max Inlet Water Pressure: Non-Pressurized
- Max Flow Rate: Up to 1 liter per minute
- Physical Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 3.38 x 18.19 inches
- Hose Barb Connection Size: 3/8 inch
- Resin Color Change Indication: Yes
- Flow Type: Up
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Temperature Range: 40 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit (Warning: Do Not Allow Cartridge to Freeze)
- Resin: Two-Bed Ion Exchange
- Type: Full Size High Capacity
- Characteristics: Designed for non-pressurized water volume purification applications including deionization. Produces a larger quantity of water to a 50,000 ohms endpoint than that of the Ultrapure D8902LS, however at a lower resistivity.
- Materials: All virgin materials in product (no recycled media or containers)
- Made in USA with Global Materials -
*Barnstead and Thermo Scientific are trademarks of Thermo Fisher Scientific. LabStrong cartridge products are not affiliated with, nor supplied or sponsored by Thermo Fisher Scientific.