LabStrong Replacement for Barnstead FL1265X1- Discontinued
This item has been discontinued effective immediately (6/9/2017). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please call (563) 588-8900 with any questions you may have.
The LabStrong FL1265X1LS Reverse Osmosis (RO) membrane is comparable to the Thermo Scientific™ Barnstead™ FL1265X1 RO membrane. The LabStrong Encapsulated RO Membrane has a thin microporous surface that rejects impurities, but allows water to pass through. The RO membrane can be used with Thermo Scientific Barnstead DIamond™ RO and DIamond TII water purification systems. The LabStrong Encapsulated RO membrane is rated at 75 gallons per day (GPD).
The RO membrane rejects 90% to 95% of inorganic solids, monovalent ions and polyvalent ions from feed source. Polyvalent ions are rejected easier than monovalent ions. Organic solids with a molecular weight greater than 300 are rejected by the membrane, but dissolved gases are not as effectively removed. Reverse osmosis is a percent rejection technology. The purity of the product water depends on the purity of the inlet water. The purity of the reverse osmosis product water is typically 95% higher than the purity of the feed water.
- Part Number: FL1265X1LS
- Comparable Thermo Scientific Barnstead Part Number: FL1265X1
- Product Type: Encapsulated Reverse Osmosis Membrane for Water Purification Systems
- Compatible With: Thermo Scientific Barnstead DIamond RO and DIamond TII Water Purification Systems
- Certification: NSF Certified Components
- Maximum Pressure: 90 PSI (6.2 bar)
- Maximum Temperature: 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Physical Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 2.5 x 13.25 inches
- Connection Size: ¼ inch (Quick Connect Design)
- Connections: Green (Feed Water), Blue (Product Water), Yellow (Brine)
- Construction: Polypropylene
- Characteristics: Rejects bacteria and pyrogens from feed source.
- Made in USA with Global Materials -
*Barnstead, Thermo Scientific and DIamond are trademarks of Thermo Fisher Scientific. The LabStrong reverse osmosis membrane is not affiliated with, nor supplied or sponsored by Thermo Fisher Scientific.