LabStrong Replacement for Barnstead LMX13 Lower Power Ballasts
The LabStrong LMP13 is an economical and reliable replacement ultraviolet (UV) lamp comparable to the Thermo Scientific™ Barnstead™ LMX13 UV Lamp. The lamp is effective at germicidal and total organic carbon (TOC) reduction in water through the use of 185 and 254 nanometer (nm) UV wavelengths. The LabStrong 185/254 nm UV Lamp is suitable for operation in the Thermo Scientific Barnstead NANOpure™ Quad, Infinity, EASYpure™, EASYpure™ II (RF/UV, UV and UV/UF), EASYpure RoDi, older NANOpure DIamond™ and DIamond TII water purification systems.
The lamp filament has been design has been sized and tested specifically for matched operation with the lower powered Barnstead SC1191X1 Ballast (3 x 2 x 1.5 inches). The lamp’s quartz glass includes an extended life coating to minimize mercury migration into the quartz. The rated average life of the lamps at six starts per day is approximately 9,000 hours. For maximum product performance, LabStrong recommends replacing the lamp at this time, as the 185/254 UV wavelength output intensity will be diminished. To extend lamp life, LabStrong also recommends limiting the number of times the lamp is started per day to six times per day.
- Part Number: LMP13
- Comparable Thermo Scientific Barnstead Part Number: LMX13
- Product Type: Replacement UV Lamp for Water Purification Systems
- Compatible With: Thermo Scientific Barnstead NANOpure Quad, Infinity, EASYpure*, EASYpure II (RF/UV, UV and UV/UF), EASYpure RoDi, older NANOpure DIamond* and DIamond TII Water Purification Systems
- Light Wavelengths: 185 nm light (generates hydroxyl free radicals by cleavage of the water molecules and is used to decompose organic molecules into carbon dioxide and water) and 254 nm light (germicidal light able to destroy microorganisms)
- Power: 8 to 10 watts
- Current: Approximately 250 milliampere (mA)
- UV Output: 24uW/cm ² at 254 nm
- UVC Watts: 2 (at 100 hours) at 1 meter
- Characteristics: Performs both germicidal and TOC reduction in water purification systems.
*CAUTION: As with ALL UV Lamps, protect eyes and skin from the rays of an illuminated lamp.
- Made in USA with Global Materials -
*Barnstead, EASYpure, Thermo Scientific, NANOpure and DIamond are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Thermo Fisher Scientific. LabStrong Corporation’s UV lamp is not affiliated with, nor supplied or sponsored by Thermo Fisher Scientific.