LabStrong Replacement for Barnstead PU1190X1
The LabStrong PU1190X1LS diaphragm pump is comparable to the Thermo Scientific™ Barnstead™ PU1190X1 diaphragm pump. The diaphragm pump can be used with the Thermo Scientific Barnstead NANOpure™ Infinity Retrofit Kit (PU896X3) and NANOpure DIamond™ water purification systems. The diaphragm pump is also used with the distribution Boost Pump (AY1268X1). The diaphragm pump provides outstanding quality at a lower cost than the competitor’s.
The function of the recirculation diaphragm pump in the Thermo Scientific Barnstead NANOpure water purification systems is to recirculate purified water during inactivity. The recirculation process helps to ensure water purity and allows for on-demand use of water. When the diaphragm pump is used as a distribution Boost Pump, it helps to compensate for longer tubing runs and for water storage reservoirs above the level of a NANOpure water purification system or feed source. The high-quality pump provides optimal flow rates, constant pressure, and quiet operation.
- Part Number: PU1190X1LS
- Comparable Thermo Scientific Barnstead Part Number: PU1190X1
- Product Type: Replacement Diaphragm Pump for Water Purification Systems
- Compatible With: Thermo Scientific Barnstead NANOpure Infinity Retrofit Kit (PU896X3), NANOpure DIamond Water Purification Systems and distribution Boost Pump (AY1268X1)
- Physical Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 8.5 x 4 x 3.5 inches
- Flow: .635 liters per minute at 50 PSI at 12 VDC
- By-Pass Setting: 80 PSI
- Pressure Switch: 65 to 70 PSI
- Input Voltage: 12 to 24 VDC
- Amps: 1.12 A at 80 PSI at 12 VDC
- Wire Color: Red wire is positive and black wire is negative
- Duty Rating: Continuous Duty
- Media Use: Water (Diaphragm pump can be ran dry without damage)
- Pressure Switch: Contains both N.C. and N.O. connections
- Characteristics: Recirculates water in water purification systems and distribution.
- Made in USA of USA and Imported Parts -
*NANOpure, DIamond, Thermo Scientific and Barnstead are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Thermo Fisher Scientific. LabStrong Corporation’s replacement pump is not affiliated with, nor supplied or sponsored by Thermo Fisher Scientific.